Friday, March 2, 2012

Final Paper

The link to my final paper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QYw3WtGo_94mMBX2l1SEIA8_RfyS8CUGrWtqLwPkikY/edit

Basically what my paper is about is a comparison of the treatment of Jews historically and in The Merchant of Venice and the treatment of Mormons since the establishment of the church. Both groups have endured similar religious oppression. I compared aspects of Shakespeare's play to events in Mormon history, namely: their marginalization, the Kirtland Safety Society disaster, the Extermination order, and the issues surrounding Mitt Romney's presidential campaign.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rachel! I am really excited to read your paper. If you don't mind can you allow those with the link to add comments to your google doc? If you go under share, then edit those who have this link can "view only" to "comment." If you are not comfortable doing that then I can just post general comments here.

    Ps- also you can make active links in your blog if you look right next to the icon to add images or video it says "Link" if you click that then you can inset active links in your blog post.

    I'm not sure if you did these things on purpose, but I didn't know how to do any of it and had to learn to I thought I would let you know just in case. :)

    ReplyDelete