Monday, February 20, 2012

Phase 2--Progress Report

I'm required to document my research and writing process for the Shakespeare research paper I'm doing this month. According to the assignment instructions, here are the components I must include. If I have met those requirements, I have included a link to a post or posts that document my efforts for that component:


I've said before that I wanted to explore Christian oppression in Merchant of Venice, Hamlet, and Hamlet, and relate those issues I find to issues in the present day. But, I haven't found much in Othello. Can I just do it for Hamlet and Merchant of Venice? I'm using Hamlet to discuss oppression within the Christian religion (Protestant versus Catholic) and Merchant of Venice to discuss oppression of non-Christians in the legal system and in trade. Would that work? 

No comments:

Post a Comment