Monday, February 13, 2012

My Process So Far

      I'm required to document my research and writing process for the Shakespeare research paper I'm doing this month. According to the assignment instructions, here are the components I must include. If I have met those requirements, I have included a link to a post or posts that document my efforts for that component:

http://ontiverosrachel382.blogspot.com/2012/02/phase-1-topic-ideas-and-social-proof.html

      Exploration--Phase 1 and Social Proof--Phase 1
      This post goes through my thought process a little bit when I was choosing a topic for my paper. Then I documented the ways I tried to contact other people about my thoughts.  I don't have much to write down yet because I'm waiting to hear back from all the people I tried contact.

http://ontiverosrachel382.blogspot.com/2012_01_01_archive.html

      Textual Analysis--Phase 1
      This post analyzes the Christian elements in The Merchant of Venice. I looked particularly at Shylock because his situation is an example of how non-Christians were treated by Christians in Shakespeare's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment